The State College Area School District has been utilizing GoGuardian this school year and many Families have taken advantage of the new optional Parent App. GoGuardian has recently released increased features for families for outside school hours, the settings don’t take effect during the school day. The new features include the following:
- Website Filtering
- On Demand Internet Pausing
- Scheduled Internet Pausing
If you have not yet downloaded the app and would like to begin using it, please follow the directions below.
To access the app, please follow the below instructions:
- Download the app
- iPhone: Visit App Store, search for GoGuardian Parent, and tap the download button.
- Android: Visit Google Play Store, search for GoGuardian Parent, and tap the download button.
- Login/Check Email: Check your email on your phone for a link to log in to the app. Tap the "Verify your email" button, and it will take you straight to the app. Note: If you don't have access to your email through the device you used to log in, tap on "Login with verification code", and copy and paste the verification code from the email into the app.